Website working?

I had to jump through a few more hoops, but I think I’ve got things under control—finally.

Turns out that whatever way I deleted my old pages did something screwy. I got some helpful direction on the .mac users forum, and things seem to be OK now. I can hopefully now concentrate on revising and adding content.

The one thing that has got me stymied is how to better break up my site; I may have to do more re-architecting and split into sub sites. I’m also considering converting to a .mac “Family Pack”, because it appears I may be able to have the appearance of discrete sites.

Then there’s also iWeb. I do like the tool, though it’s still in its infancy. I may use it for specific tasks (right now my “by invitation” subsite is in iWeb).

When did life get so complicated…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s